Venturewellhelps student inventors make an impact on the world.
We fund and train student inventors and entrepreneurs who want to address important problems in the world through new technology-based ventures. Our E-Team Program provides funding, immersive workshops, and specialized coaching to student STEM innovators to help them move their inventions into the marketplace. We accept E-Team Program applications three times a year. See the upcoming application deadlines on the right.
An E-Team—or Entrepreneur-Team—is a multidisciplinary group of students and faculty working together to bring an invention to market. Here are some of our top E-Teams.
To check whether you are eligible, here are five questions to ask:
- Do you have a science or technology invention?
- Could your invention scale to address a social or environmental need? Some examples of types of technologies we fund include medical or healthcare-related
devices, clean energy technologies, and technologies for low-resource settings.
- Does your team include two or more students (grad or undergrad)?
- Does your team have a faculty advisor?
- Is your university a VentureWell member? Check your school’s membership status.
- Amount: Up to $25,000
- Length: 3 stages – each with short workshop/retreats
- Apply: October, February, May
I hadn’t heard of this group before hearing about this opportunity. I can’t speak much to the group – but I heard of it through Conveners.org which I trust.